Hiring a Qualified New York Immigration Attorney
Working with a New York immigration attorney can help families to deal with a wide range of issues that involve visas, immigration status, problems with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and citizenship applications. Understanding the role of the immigration attorney in helping you resolve your issues can help you to make the most practical and positive decisions regarding the future of your family in the United States.
What Do Immigration Lawyers Do?
Your New York immigration attorney can provide assistance with a wide range of problems you and your family may be facing, which may include some or all of the following:
- Problems with visa applications
- Visa overstays or failure to obtain a visa upon entry to the United States
- Deportation proceedings
- Assistance with employment-based visas
- Applications for permanent resident status
- Navigating citizenship applications
Immigrants to the state of New York can benefit from an in-depth consultation with a qualified attorney for these and other issues. These legal professionals can provide real support in dealing with a wide range of immigration requirements. Some of the services available from your immigration lawyer will include the following:
- Assistance in filling out visa applications and paperwork and in determining the reasons behind
- denials of your visa applications
- Making initial applications for a visa for undocumented immigrants or those who have overstayed their visa
- Representing you and your family in deportation proceedings
- Providing added help in obtaining a green card for employment in the United States
- Help in applying for permanent residency
- Assistance in navigating the citizenship application process
By working with a qualified New York immigration attorney, you can receive the help you need in filling out paperwork and navigating the immigration process successfully. Your attorney will work with you to determine the best and most practical options for your needs.
Help from a Qualified New York Immigration Attorney
At Oltarsh & Associates, P.C., we work with immigrants throughout the state of New York to provide the most practical legal support possible for your case. We can streamline the visa application process and can help you remain in the United States legally. If you have experienced issues with ICE or are worried about deportation for yourself or your family, Oltarsh & Associates can deliver the best solutions for your situation. Call us today at 212-944-9420 to schedule a free case evaluation and consultation with our team of attorneys. We are here to serve you and your family now and in the future.