Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAÑOL

4 Popular Athlete Visas by New York Immigration Attorney

athlete with flagAs with any visa, it can be rather difficult in trying to obtain an athlete’s visa. It’s always best to have an immigration attorney in New York City to help you with the process just so that everything goes through smoothly. There are various types of athlete visas. They range from the most extraordinary talent to the amateur athlete. These visas are:1- O-1 - for the professional athlete2- P-1 – for the widely recognized athlete such as a NBA player3- H-2B – this visa is typically for the athlete who cannot obtain a O-1 or P-1 visa. They are usually minor league players and can only be issued the visa for the length of a season.4- B-1/B-2 – these are standard visitor visas. If an athlete is unpaid or plays athletics for prize money, they will have to settle for a visitor’s visa.As you can see, trying to figure out which visa you will need, can be rather difficult and it may be best that you have an immigration attorney in New York City to help you. They will guide you to the right visa and help you to get one.If you need an athlete’s visa, talk to an immigration in New York City to get started.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map