Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAÑOL


U.S. citizens can only petition for fiancé(e). It is not enough to have met through the internet. The petitioner must have personally, met his /her fiancé(e) within the past 2 years unless a meeting would violate religion or culture. A visa interview will be conducted abroad and if approved, the fiancé(e) may come to the U.S. for 90 days . If the couple marries within that time, the alien may apply for permanent residence; if not, the fiancé(e) must return to her/his country.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map