Call us: (212) 944-9420

Nurses must be registered nurses in their country or in the U.S., and have passed the CGFNS exam, or NCLEX ‘RN exam and the English proficiency exam.

nurse who obtained her visa, with a patient
A Labor Certification is not necessary. Graduation from a qualified nursing school in the nurse’s country or the equivalent from a nursing school in the U.S. is necessary.

To obtain permanent residence, a foreign nurse needs a job offer in the field and the potential employer needs to apply for a preference.


Upon proper documentation, the Consulate or the Immigration Services should issue an immigrant visa. If the applicant committed a crime or overstayed in the U.S., it may affect the immigration process.

Each crime and overstay should be evaluated. Please call us for an evaluation.

Our Offices :