Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAÑOL

8 Essential Forms and Documents for Immigration and Naturalization

Depending on what immigration matters you are dealing with, there may be numerous forms for you to fill out. One of the biggest obstacles of dealing with immigration issues is the paperwork. Here are some of the common forms that your immigration lawyer in New York City may need you to fill out:

  1. Temporary Visa Applications
  2. Citizenship Applications
  3. Labor Forms
  4. Employment Documentation
  5. Social Security Application
  6. Medical Examinations
  7. Health Records
  8. Naturalization Applications
When you meet with your immigration lawyer in New York City and explain what it is that you are trying to do, they will clarify what forms and paperwork you will need to have filled out. Whether you are trying to obtain citizenship or trying to visit the US, there will be paperwork.Your immigration lawyer in New York City will be sure that you understand why you are filling out the paperwork. They will also be sure that you understand what you are filling out. There will be so much paperwork that needs to be dealt with, but your lawyer will make it much easier. Don’t let it all overwhelm you, as long as you have a lawyer by your side, you will be in good hands.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map