Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAƑOL

New York City Immigration Attorney: Helping Your Children to Become Citizens

When a person wants to become a U.S. citizen, they have to go through a process. This process can be quite time consuming and difficult. However, when it is a child or children that need to get into the U.S. this process is a little easier for them, especially if the parents already reside in the U.S. If you have children that you would like to reside with you in the states, contact a New York City immigration attorney for guidance.

Your New York City immigration attorney will be able to inform you of all the requirements necessary in order to have a child move to the U.S. with you. Some of these requirements include residency limits, age limitations and other such criteria. Your attorney will assure that you meet these requirements before attempting to have your children move to the U.S.There are several ways in which a New York City immigration attorney can try to have your children moved to the U.S. to be with you. They may even suggest having your child go through the naturalization process if necessary. However, no matter the circumstances, your attorney will evaluate every likely scenario and do their best to get your children to the U.S.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map