Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAƑOL

Getting a T Visa through a New York City Immigration Lawyer

A T visa is designed for anyone who was victim of human trafficking. Human trafficking has become more and more heard of and the U.S. has accommodated legally for those who have suffered from such unfortunate circumstances. If a T visa is what you need to come to the U.S., consult with a New York City immigration lawyer.

A T visa will require that there be some sort of exchange in information before it is granted to you. The U.S. will want information that could possibly lead to the roots of human trafficking in your country. During the questioning that you will need to go through in order for the U.S. to gain the information they seek, you can have a New York City immigration lawyer with you to guide you through it. They will also help you prepare for the questioning.If you are able to file for a T visa, you will definitely want a New York City immigration lawyer to help you. They can make sure that you understand all requirements of the T visa as well as the requirements that you will be expected to follow.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map