Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAÑOL

New York City Immigration Attorney: Obtaining a Green Card through Marriage

One of the easier ways to obtain a green card is through a marriage to a U.S. citizen. However, if your marriage is only occurring for the fact that will be easier to get a green card, then you could find yourself in serious legal trouble. It is best to have a New York City immigration attorney guiding you through your quest to obtain a green card through marriage.There are still requirements that need to be met even if you are married to a U.S. citizen. Your New York City immigration attorney will help make sure that you meet these requirements. They will also help you with the forms and make sure that you understand what it is that you are filling out.Having a New York City immigration attorney to guide you through this process, will make it go much smoother and timely than if you were to try and obtain a green card on your own. Obtaining a visa, a green card or any other type of means to gain citizenship can be a lengthy process. It can also bring up complications you didn’t expect. This is why hiring an attorney will be in your best interest.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map