Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAÑOL

How a New York City Immigration Lawyer Can Help You Obtain a Fiance Visa

If you would like you fiancé to be with you in the U.S. then you will need to seek a fiancé visa. A New York City immigration lawyer can help you obtain this visa.

Before filling out the forms for a fiancé visa, you must first be a citizen of the U.S. You will be the one to fill out the forms for your fiancé so that they can come to the U.S. Your New York City immigration lawyer will help you with these forms.

A fiancé visa is only valid for a short period of time and within the first few months of your fiancé being with you in the U.S., you will need to be married. After your marriage, your fiancé will then be able to file for permanent residence in the U.S.

Trying to get your fiancé visa isn’t as difficult as it may sound. As long as you are aware of and follow the time restrictions, you should be okay. Make sure you hire a New York City immigration lawyer to help you with this process and to be there should any difficulties arise.

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map