Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAÑOL

Have an Immigration Attorney from New York City Help You Get Your Student Visa

Many students every year are chosen to travel to another country to continue their studies there for a period of time. This is usually a luxury given to students studying a particular subject or that are doing exceptionally well in school. No matter the reason, you will need to obtain a student visa and an immigration attorney from New York City can help you with this.As with any type of visa, a student visa has requirements. Some of those requirements are having sufficient funds to make the move and having a place to stay wherever it is that you are going to study. Of course, there are many more requirements too, but your immigration attorney from New York City can help you make sure that you meet them all. Obtaining a student visa will also require permission from your parents should you be under age. It also requires filing for the visa and filling out paperwork. By hiring an immigration attorney from New York City, the overall process will be much smoother. Don’t let the act of obtaining your student visa get you discouraged and stressed, hire an attorney.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map