Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAƑOL


Immigrants who entered the U.S. with false documents such as passport or a false visa provided that they are married to a U.S. citizen, or parents of an adult U.S. citizen, now are eligible to receive permanent residence in New York.The Immigration Service requires a waiver to forgive the unlawful entry. The applicant has to prove that the U.S. citizen spouse or parent will suffer extreme hardship.If you have this type of case please call us for help.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map