Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAƑOL


A natural born child may petition for a parent when the child is 21 years of age or older. A stepchild, whether legitimate or illegitimate who lived with and was cared for as the child of the step parent or for whom the step parent engaged in an active parental interest in the support and welfare of the child and where the step parent-child relationship was formed before the child was 18, may also petition for a parent. Even if the step child is over 21, if step relation continues it is valid even if a divorce occurs of the step parent. There is no numerical limitation for the number of visas issued for parents or step parents of U.S. citizens, natural or step. If you need help or advise, call us at 212-944-9420.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map