Call Us Today
Oltarsh & Associates, P.C. EN ESPAÑOL


H’s and L’s who have applied for adjustment of status for permanent residence do not under new rules have to present a receipt of their adjustment of status applications on returning to the U.S. from abroad. H-1’s include specialty occupations, and specialty registered nurses; L-1’s include executive and managerial intra-company transferees as well as specialized workers. Spouses and dependent children of the H’s and L’s are also excused from this requirement. Still required on readmission for H’s and L’s is that they remain eligible for H or L status, and are returning to the same employerIf you need help or advise, call us at 212-944-9420.
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

494 8th Avenue
Suite 1704
New York, New York 10001

Phone: 212-944-9420
Fax: 212-944-9120
New York Law Office Map