(212) 944-9420

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Linkedin

Applying for a New York B1/B2 Visa

New York B1/B2 Visa

Need Help Obtaining a New York B1/B2 Visa?

If you are planning a trip to the United States or are expecting guests from overseas, understanding the rules regarding B1/B2 visas will help you to manage this process more effectively. These types of visas are not intended for those who want to immigrate to the United States permanently. Instead, they allow visits for a short period of time and require that visa holders leave the country within a maximum of 180 days. In many cases, a New York immigration lawyer can provide added information on the right process for dealing with B1 or B2 visa applications for yourself or your family members.

What Is a New York B1/B2 Visa?

A B1/B2 visa is designed specifically to allow individuals to travel to the United States for short periods of time to conduct business or to engage in tourist activities. To qualify for a New York B1/B2 visa, you will need a valid passport that has an expiration date of six months or more after your proposed departure from the United States. You will also be required to provide a recent digital photograph that meets the requirements for a passport photo, a copy of your travel itinerary, information on the last five visits you have made to the U.S. and other information as required by immigration authorities.

Other Types of Visas

If you or any member of your family is interested in moving to the United States on a permanent basis, seeking the assistance of a qualified New York immigration lawyer is usually the best course of action to streamline the application process for green cards and other immigrant visas. Your attorney will provide you with valuable assistance in dealing with visa issues to achieve the brightest future for you and your family.

At Oltarsh & Associates, P.C., we offer comprehensive legal help for immigrants in the New York area. Our team of attorneys can help you navigate the New York B1/B2 visa process quickly and effectively to ensure that your trip or your family’s arrival goes smoothly and according to plan. By working with us, you can enjoy the most effective and practical representation for your immigration case both in and out of court. We will work with you to manage applications for green cards and non-immigrant visas and to help you achieve legal residency and citizenship in the United States. Call us today at 212-944-9420 to schedule a free evaluation of your case in our office. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

Related Posts