If There Is A Legal Path To The U.S. For You, We Will Find It

There are numerous types of U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas available. However, understanding the complexities of U.S. immigration law is difficult. Without advanced knowledge, it can be difficult to know which visa applies, let alone establishing that you meet eligibility requirements.

At Oltarsh & Associates, P.C., we have been helping foreign workers come to the U.S. for over 50 years. We have helped workers from a variety of industries and professional abilities live and work successfully in the U.S.

Comprehensive Immigration Visa Services and Knowledge

Throughout our 50-year history, our lawyers have seen every type of visa application imaginable. In addition to our extensive knowledge of popular visa options such as the H-1B and E visas for investors and intra-company transferees, other areas include:

  • I visas for journalists
  • J and Q visas for exchange visitors
  • P visas for entertainers and athletes
  • R visas for religious workers
  • F1 and M1 visas for students
  • B visas for travel and business visitors

Our attorneys can also help with other visa types, these are narrowly tailored such as for victims of violent crimes. We handle many such visas. If there is a legal possibility we can help you obtain the visa appropriate to your situation.

Call Today To Begin The Process

Obtaining a work or other nonimmigrant visa begins by knowing what visa applies to your situation and the eligibility requirements involved. Call us at 212-944-9420. You can also reach us online.

We are located in New York City and take immigration cases throughout the country.