How To Get A Green Card

There are several options to obtain a green card (lawful permanent resident status). For over 50 years, Oltarsh & Associates, P.C., has helped countless immigrants obtain permanent status through both family and work visas.

Whether you are seeking lawful permanent residence through consulate processing at a foreign consulate or need an adjustment of status, our knowledgeable attorneys can guide you throughout your case. We respond promptly to questions and ensure you are fully aware of the status of your case throughout your proceedings.

Family Unity Visas

We also petition for residence through familial relationships. This can include through an engagement, marriage, immediate relative or other method.

Because there may be numerous options available, we review each case to determine the most viable and efficient manner to proceed. Our processing is always supervised by an attorney, never just by a paralegal.

We Are Only A Phone Call Away

A leading immigration law firm in New York City, you can rely on Oltarsh & Associates, P.C., to provide the highest caliber of legal representation.

Contact an experienced green card lawyer at 212-944-9420. You can also reach us through email and expect a prompt reply. We speak and write in Spanish, French and Italian, and other languages.